Friday, July 13, 2012

MM&M: Sharing My Birthday

Happy Friday! The new Midwifery, Mothering & Me post entitled 'Sharing My Birthday' is up. Hope you enjoy.


Here are pictures of the birthday girls:

July 11, 1961

July 11, 2010

July 11, 2011


      
July 11, 2012


May all babies be born into loving hands... 

K. Michelle Doyle, CNM, NYS LM
www.localcaremidwifery.com
www.localcaremidwifery.blogspot.com


Sharing My Birthday:



Three years ago, I started a small, business, Local Care Midwifery, in Troy, NY. I provide health care for women and attend planned home births. As a NY Licensed Midwife, I get to care for woman of all ages. As my own employer, I also get to see sweet babies born at home, two to four times a month. I love my work!

My birthday is in the middle of the summer, July eleventh. It has always been one of my favorite days. READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment